- Trevor Roberts Jr on God Made an IT Worker
- kc on VMAX Hump Day – A discussion on SMC and GUI Design
- EMC VNX Fast Cache and Application Performance ; It’s not all Pancakes and Banana Sandwiches. | The San Geek on The Unix Beard [Personality Types in IT]
- jkasal on vSphere 5 Home Lab: Part 1 : Storage and Blue Lights!
- sangeek on vSphere 5 Home Lab: Part 1 : Storage and Blue Lights!
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Before my Angry Eye Crazyness, I had just received a new EMC NS-480 on the floor at my work. Because I like to remain as anonymous as possible as to where I work because this is my personal blog, I … Continue reading
Hi everyone, I would send a newsletter, but this font is much larger…let me explain. Feb 3rd, I underwent corrective LASIK surgery due to my severe Miopia (Nearsightedness) at Duke University Eye Center. These people really know what they are … Continue reading
This is great. Tweet
I am going to EMC this morning to attend a 2 day seminar on the manufacturing, hardware and software ins and outs of EMC’s newest lines of midrange storage products. Formally ‘Clariion Days’, this gives the customer a closer look … Continue reading
Everyone has seen one of these, but in order to define the UNIX beard one might have to ask themselves, “How on Earth did UNIX and the BEARD originate into a worldwide phenomenon or personality type in IT?”. Ok, maybe … Continue reading